Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

The Intel Vega M GL hasn't had a proper graphics driver in over 2 years

phly95
Beginner

The Vega M GL is a card you put out in 2018. With the drivers from 2018, you can run Muse Dash at 4K 60FPS no problem.

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=0f24d&oscode=wt64a&productcode=xps-15-9575-2-in-1-laptop

However, the drivers you put out in 2019, and the ones AMD put out in 2020 (before removing support for it shortly after) cause the game to stutter and lag at the same resolution.

This means that ever since January of 2019, we have been stuck with broken drivers. If this card was released in February 2020, and the latest stable drivers are from August of 2018, that means you have only offered 5 months of support for this product.

Please... update your card. The old drivers aren't cutting it anymore, as Cyberpunk 2077 just shows a black screen when starting the game now.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

phly95, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to be able to provide the most accurate assistance and to further investigate on this scenario, please provide the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs"

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello phly95, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello phly95, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos