Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

The Intel integrated graphics driver cannot find the 75hz option using hdmi output.

number201724
Beginner

I bought 2 nuc12wski7 and NUC12DCMi9, I found that when I use HDMI cable, I can't set 75hz refresh rate.

I use the same monitor, the same cable, plug it into an amd or nvidia graphics card and it can set 75hz correctly.

Whether it is the integrated graphics card of i9-12900 or the integrated graphics card of I7 1260P, the output of 75hz cannot be set under the windows platform.

intel graphics command center can recognize that the display supports 1080p 75hz, but it cannot be set.

But I can display 75hz correctly using ubuntu 22.04 linux.

Is there any solution please?

Monitor: ASUS PA247CV

0 Kudos
31 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello number201724,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
number201724
Beginner

Hello, I am moving recently and now I do not have a PC to use, I am using a notebook now, when I finish the move I will do the previous operation.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello number201724,

Thanks for your response.

We understand that you need some time to complete the recommendations provided. We will keep this thread open and will follow up with you in a few days to confirm if you have the information requested.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello number201724,

I hope you are doing well.

Were you able to try our recommendation? If not, could you confirm the estimated time you may need to complete our request?

Best Regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
number201724
Beginner

hi, I probably need to use this computer around December 20th. Please wait a little longer.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello number201724,

I appreciate the information you shared.

There is no problem with that and we will be waiting for your response. Keep us updated in case you can try it before the estimated time, or if you face any issues.

Best Regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello number201724,

I hope you are doing fine.

Have you been able to try to collect the information we requested?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
number201724
Beginner

Hi Jean

Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 in China, maybe I will have to wait for a while.

It should be around the 25th at the earliest. (If I didn't test positive for the COVID-19.)

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello number201724,

We understand the situation, and as I mentioned previously, there is no problem with that and we will be waiting for your response. Keep us updated in case you can try it before the estimated time, or if you face any issues.

Best Regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello number201724,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello number201724, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos