Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20655 Discussions

The driver does not support net8.0

Leafer
Beginner

I installed the latest net8.0 release this month, but when I tried to install the “31.0.101.5081_101.5122 WHQL Certified” driver, the program prompted me to install net7.0 in order to run the driver installer, which was incredible and caused the driver installation to fail. Hope to correct this ridiculous problem.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Leafer, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

Is there any particular reason why you need to install net 8.0?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Any questions, please let me know. 

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Leafer, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Leafer, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Leafer
Beginner

Win11 23H2, Core 13 i9
When installing the latest graphics card driver, net 7.0.4 is automatically installed every time, so I directly installed. net 8.0. However, this is obviously ineffective. The new version of the graphics card driver will still automatically install net 7.0.4. I hope to add automatic recognition of  net 8.0 to the graphics card driver client in the future.

Thank you for your attention.

0 Kudos