Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Travamento com os novos drivers da Intel Graphics HD 520

Gemeos496
Beginner

Boa noite, notei que meu notebook começou a apresentar travamentos após a atualização dos novos drivers da Intel Graphics HD 520, o drive que permaneceu estável foi até a versão 27.20.100.8476 depois dessa versão o meu notebook fica congelando em tudo que faço até mesmo abrindo o navegador, já quando uso por exemplo a versão 27.20.100.8476 o notebook roda normalmente, o que poderia ser? Meu processador é o Intel Core i5-6200u CPU 2.30GHZ. Desde já agradeço.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Twins496,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community. Support is provided in English. We use translators to handle text in other languages, so the information may not be 100% accurate.

Please run the following tool in Windows* and attach the report generated. 

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) 

• Intel® SSU Download
  • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". 
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". 
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". 

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Twins496,

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let me know if you need more assistance. 

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
Gemeos496
Beginner

Hello good morning, I installed the 8935 driver and so far has not presented freezes, I am waiting for the new one to come out so that I can check if there will be freezes.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Gemeos496,

Thank you for let us know, we are glad to hear that.

Since the thread is now solved, we will proceed to close it.

If you need any additional information or present freezes again, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards,

Maria R.

0 Kudos