Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Trouble with Age of Empires 2

mattaka
Novice

The text on AOE2 menu screen is hidden.
I need a solution.

GPU : Arc A750 8GB Limited Edition

AOE2.png

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello mattaka

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry you are experiencing missing texts on Age of Empires 2 when using your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics.

Allow me to check this issue internally, I will post back once I have an update for you or in case I need more information.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello mattaka

Thank you for your patience. We would like to ask you for a little more information to assist you with this issue. Please let us know the following:

• What distribution service was the game downloaded from?
  • Have you installed any mod on the game?
  • Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it. 
  • Create a System report following these instructions. Only use the instructions under Intel Graphics Command Center (Intel GCC): Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
mattaka
Novice
  • What distribution service was the game downloaded from?
    → Microsoft Store
  • Have you installed any mod on the game?
    → No
  • Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it. 
    → Ok
  • Create a System report following these instructions. Only use the instructions under Intel Graphics Command Center (Intel GCC): Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers
    → Ok
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello mattaka

Thank you for sharing the information with us. Please let's try the following;

• Uninstall the current driver using Display Driver Uninstaller. Once the driver has been uninstalled please install the latest version 31.0.101.4257.
  • If the issue persists, please try uninstalling the game from your system and reinstall it to discard any missing, corrupted, or damaged files.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
mattaka
Novice

I did what you told me to do, but it did not improve the situation.

Is there a situation where the problem cannot be reproduced in the verification environment?

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello mattaka

Thank you for the troubleshooting performed. We are still in the process of gathering information and investigating this issue. Please allow me to check the information that you have provided and I will let you know once I have an update for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hi @mattaka,

Thanks for your patience! I'm checking in to let you know that we did report your issue to engineering (bug id #22017964018). However it may take some time for the issue to be picked up and worked on depending on workload and priority balancing.

We'll let you know once we have more updates regarding your issue. 🙂

Thanks,

Gabriela E.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello mattaka

We appreciate your patience throughout this issue. We have been investigating it and wanted to let you know that we have released a fix for this issue on the driver version 31.0.101.4499. Please update to that version of newer and check if the issue is resolved for you as well.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello mattaka

I see there are no further questions related to this topic so we will proceed to close this thread. Feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,  

Hugo O.

mattaka
Novice

Hello Hugo

Thanks for your solution.

0 Kudos