Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

UHD 750 problem with light in games

asabovesobelow

Problem with light in games such as CS GO

i have i5-11500 and i5-12500

i've made a screenshots below about uhd 770 compared to uhd 750

hope you will fix this soon.

0 Kudos
20 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello asabovesobelow,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Are the graphics settings configured exactly the same with both processors?
  • Are you able to check in the Intel® Graphics Command Center and make sure the color settings are configured the same with both processors?
  • Were you able to get the same light in the past with both integrated graphics? If that is the case, was there any recent change? For instance, software or Windows upgrades?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow
  • Are the graphics settings configured exactly the same with both processors?

Yes

• Are you able to check in the Intel® Graphics Command Center and make sure the color settings are configured the same with both processors?

Yes everything the same

• Were you able to get the same light in the past with both integrated graphics? If that is the case, was there any recent change? For instance, software or Windows upgrades?

It was always darker on uhd 750, i bought it in the spring 2021 and been updating drivers since then, and nothing has changed. 

Purchased 12500 and everything start looking lighter. It is not only me, some tech youtubers noticed the same

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for the information provided.

We are currently working on this concern. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Please feel free to reply if you have any concerns.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow
0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello asabovesobelow,

In order to assist you with this issue, could you please provide the following information?

- Model of monitor/TV.

- Have you checked if the issue happens on other monitors/TVs as well?

- What cable are you using to connect the monitor/TV to the PC?

- Could you please share the YouTube videos as a reference for us?

- Could you please share the Intel® Graphics Command Center color settings and the in-game graphics settings as well?

- Do you have the Intel® UHD Graphics 770 on another PC? If that is the case, could you please provide an Intel® SSU report and Intel® GCC report?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow

- Model of monitor/TV.

At this time

On the UHD 770 monitor is AOC 24p2q, connected via HDMI cable

On the UHD 750 is old like hell AOC 916Vwa connected via DVI to HDMI cable.

Before i bought 12500 with UHD 770. I was using AOC 24p2q with UHD 750 (11500) with HDMI cable. And game was dark anyway.

- Have you checked if the issue happens on other monitors/TVs as well?

Yes the problem exists on AOC 24p2q and AOC 916Vwa. I connected AOC 916Vwa to the new 12500 and everything looks much brighter. So that old monitor or DVI to HDMI cable doesn't affect anything.

- What cable are you using to connect the monitor/TV to the PC?

HDMI on AOC 24p2q

DVI to HDMI on AOC 916Vwa

- Could you please share the YouTube videos as a reference for us?

It's in russian. Timing 20:50, he saying that new graphics looks brighter... But you can see it in the video anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ciFgX6my0&t=1268s&ab_channel=i2HARD

- Could you please share the Intel® Graphics Command Center color settings and the in-game graphics settings as well?

- Do you have the Intel® UHD Graphics 770 on another PC? If that is the case, could you please provide an Intel® SSU report and Intel® GCC report?

Colors by default. I'ill attach.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for the information provided.

We are currently working on this issue. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Please feel free to reply if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow

I also have microstutters in these games DOTA, CS GO, VALORANT. When game starts everything feels normal, and then after 5-10 minutes of gameplay game just constantly every single second start micro stuttering, restart game won't help, when i go to another game from CS GO to DOTA those micro stutters still presist... On the MSI Afterburner monitor microstutters clearly visible. I tried everything, reinstall windows, games, drivers. Tried another ssd and RAM kits. Nothing help. I don't know guys, too much problem with this GPU.

If next driver with light fixes don't solve the problem i'll create a new thread with those microstutters problem, or send CPU by warranty i don't know...

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow

Today i tested it closely and found that if i lock fps to 120 or 130 freezes will gone. But anything higher than that trigger those stutters again.

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow

upd. It stutters in DOTA with fps lock anyway...

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow

del

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello asabovesobelow,

I apologize for the delay in response. We have found the following about this issue:

Based on the provided report, we have assigned this bug to our driver development team under Bug ID 14016217500. We found this is related to games that use DX9. ADL does not support DX9 natively. Instead, it uses a mapping layer called DX9on12. This redirects DX9 calls to DX12. When enabling this option in RKL, the DX9 games are shown as in ADL. 

This will go through debugging/development phases and given the current workload and priorities it may take from 3-6 months. As soon as we have any update on this, we will reach you out via the email address associated with your community profile.

We would like to temporarily close this thread, if you need to communicate with us at any point, please open a new case and just reference to case# 05370557.

Please confirm if you agree to close this case.

Regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow

Oh that's long. Can this cause microstutters that i mention above? They are not random, they are happening like every second, as you remember i have 2 pcs and tried to switch parts from another PC but nothing helps, and reinstalling all software aswell. You can close the thread, but i would like to hear the answer before, thanks.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello asabovesobelow,

Based on the tests we have performed, there seems to be no microstutters, however, we are double-checking this. As soon as I have an update I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow

it can happen right after the game starts, or after 5-10 minutes of gameplay and when it happen it won't stop. If they not happenin try ALT+TAB and they should appear but i'm not sure if it 100% trigger microstutters. They are pretty small but happening every second... And you can see them on frametime by using MSI afterburner or any other program.

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow

they are happening in games where you can get high FPS on low settings for example DOTA, Valorant, CS GO

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello asabovesobelow,

I appreciate the information you have provided.

As confirmed before, this issue should not cause the microstuttering, but it is necessary to troubleshoot it. In order to do so, please post the issue in another thread, so we can close this one.

We will proceed to close this case.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow

These microstutters magically disappeared. I installed new bios for motherboard which came out a week ago and installed latest gpu driver version 101.1404. Maybe some of these helped, for a few days i don't have problem with stutters.

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow

Guys it's been like 4 month may it be fixed

0 Kudos
asabovesobelow

Hi, It's been like 4 month since i reported about it. May i ask how it is going?

0 Kudos