Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

UHD graphics driver update

PaulSantillan
Beginner

Quisiera saber la razón por la cual desde que instalé la última actualización de drivers cuando juego Valorant se me presentan mucho bajones de fps. Tanto así que se vuelve injugable. Yo juego con una Dell Inspiron 3593 con una i5- 1035G1. Tuve que instalarle una versión muy antigua de drivers para así poder solucionar el problema y volver a jugar de forma fluida. Espero puedan arreglar ese problema en un próxima actualización y que no le esté pasando lo mismo a otra personas. De igual modo con la última actualización de drivers del UHD graphics el rendimiento en el Rocket League también empeoró y al instalar el driver antiguo, de igual manera, se solucionó.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Use the drivers provided by dell, not the intel generic drivers.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
PaulSantillan
Beginner

Dell me provee siempre las ultimas actualizaciones de los drivers de mis gráficos. Por eso presenté el problema y por eso tuve que instalar un driver antiguo manualmente para solucionarlo.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello PaulSantillan,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.

• Please provide us with the specific driver version of the driver installed with the issues and the older one you manually installed.

Provide the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) 

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
PaulSantillan
Beginner

Thanks, the old version I manually installed is the graphics driver 27.20.100.8476 for UHD Graphics.

And the newer version of driver I had problems with is the graphics driver 27.20.100.9079 for UHD Graphics.

I have read that I'm not the only with the same problem. 

Hope you solve it.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello PaulSantillan,

Thank you for the information.

Can you please provide the SSU report to have more information about your hardware and software?

Also, please attach a video if possible to see the behavior.

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) 

Best regards,

Maria R.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello!

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello PaulSantillan,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos