Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Uhd Graphic 630 stuttering

Uhd_Graphics_630
Beginner
'm an i7 10700 and uhd 630 user, I'm new to intel graphics, I've tried the Wolfenstein 2 Youngblood game, the game didn't work, it turned out that once I installed the driver 27.20.100.8783 the game worked, as well as Assassin's Creed Valhalla, I tested it with the Intel driver. 27.20.100.9667 and working but always force close, 15-30 minutes, I tried to find the driver and the force close problem can be solved with the intel driver 27.20.100.9316 now I have a new problem, with game biomutant and star wars jedi fallen order, the game always stuttering 5-10 seconds, is there any solution?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

Uhd_Graphics_630, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before with Biomutant Star Wars Jedi- Fallen Order games?

If it did, what was the driver version installed?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

When did the issue start?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Uhd_Graphics_630
Beginner
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello Uhd_Graphics_630, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello Uhd_Graphics_630, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos