Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Unable to use 'Intel Iris Graphics Control Panel' utitlity to optimize games.

kishan_m
Beginner

Hi Dear Intel Community Users,

As suggested by @AlHill  (super user)  has asked open a new thread in the post 'Intel Graphics Automatic Games Settings feature'. Attaching the required system information text file created by Intel SSU.

The utility is unable to scan games on my machine and also there is no option to add games on the same. I have The Witcher 3, Sleeping Dogs, eFootball 2021, Rocket League, Counterstrike: Go games on my machine.

I am hoping to get greater detail control and optimization with the utility 'Intel Iris Graphics Control Panel' than Intel Graphics Command Center utility.

I am awaiting a reply and looking forward to optimize the games using the utility mentioned in the subject line.

Thanks and Regards,
Kishan M.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @kishan_m

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Reviewing the Intel® System Support Utility report, we noticed that some sections from the report are missing, for instance, Computer model, BIOS, and Graphics information are missing. However, checking the section "Motherboard" it says Manufacturer: "Apple Inc.", Product: "Mac-53FDB3D8DB8CA971", Version: "MacBookPro15,4". We also searched on the web and when using "Mac-53FDB3D8DB8CA971" as a keyword (e.g. on Apple* Communities) we got the same results pointing out that the computer is a MacBookPro15,4.

In this scenario and even if you are running Windows* operating system through Boot Camp* (the system is still running on an Apple* platform), we would like to inform you that Apple* has explicitly requested all support inquiries or issues be addressed directly to them. In this case, please kindly address this inquiry to the Apple Support team. You should be able to contact Apple* Support staff here: Apple Support*.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this inquiry now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
kishan_m
Beginner

Hi Dear @AndrewG_Intel 

Thank you for your reply.

Since the utility Intel Iris Graphics Control Panel (which is an application from Intel) is running on Windows 10 Home Version: 21H1 OS Build: 19043.1237 (operating system from Microsoft), how is Apple Inc. ( or which version of macOS which is not involved here, please correct me if wrong) responsible for queries arising from running the above mentioned 2 softwares ( Not from Apple Inc. )which ought to be running together?

Kindly help by saying if there is anything that I am missing.

Also, could you help by saying what does the symbol asterisk ' * ' in 'Apple* Communities ' , 'Boot Camp*' and 'Apple Support*' from your reply indicate ?

Best Regards,

Kishan M

0 Kudos