Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20600 Discussions

Under Display in Intel Graphics Control Panel, when "scale Full screen" is selected, "override application settings" appears. But when I go to select the option and click apply, the settings unchecks.

Malektoo
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello Malektoo, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. First, I would like to know why you are trying to use this option, what problem are you having? It could be that the configuration you are trying to add is not supported and that is why it does not stay checked. Also, to best assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Malektoo
Beginner

Hi. I was trying to change my resolution so in game I could play on a stretched resolution, fullscreen, without black bars. I also attached the file to this post.

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello Malektoo, Thank you for your response. In this case, according to the report, the driver installed in the system is a little old while the version of Windows* is up-to-date. It is recommended to update the driver to avoid any possible issues. Now, I would recommend you to look for the option to change the graphics options in the game directly and not from the control panel. If you wanted to change it directly from the control panel then I would recommend you to try doing it directly from Radeon* control panel as I can see you have hybrid graphics and normally the discrete video card is the main one before the integrated graphics adapter. These type of graphics are actually handled by the manufacturer of the different systems, in this case Dell*. Please try to get in contact with them to see if they can assist you with this further. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello Malektoo, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos