I bought a new Intel a770 card and was very happy before my PC started reboot unexpectedly (it seems like a power off for 0.5 sec). It happens every 1-2 hours in an idle state. I newer got it in games. I suppose it something with a PCI-E power in an idle state (when I do nothing with my PC)
I did everything:
* I did clean installation with DDU in a Safe Mode
* I changed Beta and WHQL drivers
* My BIOS is the last version
* removing and put back the card and 8/6 pin to the motherboard
* make BIOS default (except Intel LAN disabled)
* It even can happened without installed Intel driver !
asus z690 gaming wifi d4 BIOS 2204
G.Skill 64 Gb
Old Corsair tx950w
Please have a look at the ssu and DxDiag file in attach below
Everything is stable now
Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support for graphics.
We are sorry to hear you experience unexpected reboots with Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics. We are glad to hear the problem is solved now.
If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.
Thank you for choosing Intel.
Intel Customer Support Technician.