Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Used GetCloneRefreshRates to get the screen refresh rate?

xqin01
Beginner

Display_Config data;

data.uidMonitorPrimary = 4096;

m_pCUIExternal8->GetCloneRefreshRates(sizeof(Display_Config), (BYTE*)&data, MAX_REFRESH_RATE, (BYTE*)&rate, (BYTE*)&rate2, &dwExtraErrorCode);

4096 is obtained using EmemActiveDevices.

used this method,the parameters are passed in correctly?If not, how do you pass the value.

I hope the expert will give me a suggestion.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

xqin01, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

What is the model of the Intel® Processor?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Could you please provide a detailed description of what is the information that you need so we can further assist you?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
xqin01
Beginner

Hi AlbertR_Intel, thank you for your reply.The question has been bothering me for a long time.I hope you can help me solve it.Thank you very much.

The model of my computer motherboard is LNVNB161216:

The Model of The Inter Processor: Inter(R) Core(TM) I7-8750h CPU @ 2.20ghz (12 CPUs), ~ 2.2ghz

Is the new computer, model number: 81LE

Windows Version: Win10 Enterprise 64-bit (10.0 Version 18363)

I hope these figures are helpful to my question.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

xqin01, You are very welcome. Thank you very much for providing that information.

But, still, could you please explain what is the information that you are looking for?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
xqin01
Beginner

Use D to get the refresh rate of the monitor.Is it ok to interpret the SetCloneView method?He sets the refresh rate of the monitor

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

xqin01, Thank you very much for your response.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience, we as Intel® are trying our best to understand and assist you as much as we can, We are not really sure if we understand the information that you are looking for.

You are trying to confirm if you can use the SetCloneView method to set the refresh rate on the monitor?

SetCloneView method and GetCloneRefreshRates, are those commands, are those different applications?

Are you a software developer working on a project?

If that is the case, what is the project about?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
xqin01
Beginner

As you said, I used the GetCloneRefreshRates method to get the refresh rate of the monitor.I'm a developer working on a project that obviously USES these two methods to get monitor refresh rates and set monitor refresh rates.I just made a mistake when using these two methods. I don't know what went wrong. I could not get the refresh rate of the monitor.Can you give me a successful case using these two methods?

Sorry, I'm not questioning what you're saying, but aren't these two methods internal interfaces of Inter?How could you not know?If you don't know these two methods, do you know GetDeviceData?

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello xqin01, Thank you very much for clarifying those details.

Yes, in this case in order to gather the information that you are looking for, please visit, sign-in and submit your question in our Intel® Developer Zone:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/home.html

And in our Intel® Resource and Design Center site:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
xqin01
Beginner

I am sorry that I did not find a place to ask questions in the link you gave me.Was I doing it wrong or was I too stupid to find the right place?

Excuse me, I have a question.Are you collecting user data in a different direction?Why does your answer have nothing to do with the question I asked?

Although your website is very comprehensive, I would like to give you some advice.For those of you who don't know how to navigate your site, it's like entering a maze where you can't find your way out.Although your site is full of content, it's a maze for people who can't find the right content.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

xqin01, Thank you very much for your response.

Thank you very much for your feedback, Intel® really appreciates the comments and suggestions provided by our customers, so I will send your remarks to the proper department for them to be aware of your opinion, we completely understand your answer. to this matter

Regarding your question, the information that you are looking for is only available in those web sites, most likely in the Intel® Developer Zone site, that is why we referred you to them, once you sign-in and login you will be able to submit your inquiry:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/home.html

• Go to the upper left-hand side menu
  • Select Forums
  • Enter any of the forums in there
  • Scroll down until you see the option that says "New Topic", select it and you will be able to submit your inquiry

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
xqin01
Beginner
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

xqin01, You are very welcome.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos