Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Using 3 screens seems impossible under W10/11

longlivelinux
Beginner

Hi, I used 3 (Dell) screens under Linux on my Dell 7010 with an Intel HD 2500 graphics card. Since switching to Windows - with great regrets - I cannot get the 3 screens to work simultaneously.  When the PC starts up, the startup screen is displayed on screen 1, then the W11 logo on screen 2, and when finished booting, screens 2 + 3 work. Screen 1, although listed in the connected screens, is somehow not detected. When I click on "detect additional" screen in the Advanced Display menu, a message says "no further screen detected". Maybe some of you know this problem and have solved it? Thanks for reading.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JosueO_Intel

Hello longlivelinux,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities.   

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.  

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Best regards,

Josue O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos