Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

VGA No Signal Problem

ABane3
Beginner

Operating System: Windows XP; Graphics Driver: Intel(r) Graphics Media Accelerator; Monitor Connected: 1 using VGA & another one using LVDS; On Power on both the monitors are working normally. Now after powering off the CPU I disconnected the VGA cable and powered on the CPU. Cable Not Connected was displayed in the monitor (as usual). After shutting down the CPU I reconnected the VGA cable. I powered on the CPU but nothing was displayed on the monitor. It displayed No signal... After more troubleshooting I noticed that the Operating Mode in the Intel(r) Graphics Media Accelerator is changing from "Twin" to "Single Display" every time I disconnected the VGA cable.. Can anyone help me out in this issue...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello ArkaJyoti,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

Please bear in mind that this is an old system and the support is limited, what is you processor model?

Can you access Windows at all?

What is your system model?

Have you tried with different VGA cable to see what the behavior will be?

Can you reinstall the graphics driver?

Regards,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ,

I'm following on this post to ask you if your issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Ivan U.
0 Kudos