Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
18289 Discussions

VGA light RED with Arc a770

BakChoi
Novice

Hello,

I just finished building my PC, turned it on, and the Motherboard's VGA light is solid red.

My Motherboard is B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 (rev. 1.0)

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B660-AORUS-MASTER-DDR4-rev-10#kf

my GPU is Intel Arc A770 Limited Edition 16GB. 

Does anyone else have something similar happen to them? Could my GPU be defective?

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BakChoi
Novice
Thanks for your help Scott. I took everything apart, and rebuild the thing and it worked after... Maybe something wasn't plug in right the first time around. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Are graphics working? If it's just a LED issue, I would contact the mobo vendor. If it's no display at all, then either system build issue or bad GFX card. How big a PSU are you using? Have you tried removing the card and using iGFX?

...S

BakChoi
Novice

I am not sure if the graphic card is working or not, to be honest. I see LED coming up, the fan spins a little then stops after starting up.

I got no display at all, my PSU is Deepcool PQ850M Gold. My CPU is Intel 12700KF, so it doesn't come with an integrated graphic card. 

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

How are you connecting the monitor? Have you tried all ports on the GFX card?

...S

BakChoi
Novice
Thanks for your help Scott. I took everything apart, and rebuild the thing and it worked after... Maybe something wasn't plug in right the first time around. Thanks for your help.