Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Valorant Crashing with Graphics Version: "27.20.100.8476" on Windows 11

Ian_02
Novice

Hi, so I have a Ideapad 320-14IAP Laptop with Windows 11 Installed on it. I have the latest DCH Graphics Driver which is "30.0.101.1191" but running on Valorant is so slow on it. So I looked for similar problems in this community, and I found this post, "Valorant Driver Compatibility Issues - UHD 620 - Intel Communities". So people are saying the solution are to downgrade to version "27.20.100.8476", so I tried it a clean install of it, but Valorant is crashing on startup after downgrading to that version. Before when this Laptop is on Windows 10, with the "27.20.100.8476" version, Valorant runs well on it without any crashing. So this issue I think only on Windows 11. So the only solution that I think is possible right now is to by install the drivers that supports Windows 11, the drivers that starts with "30". But performance on those drivers are really bad with only 1fps on the game both gameplay and menu.

For now I reinstalled the latest DCH Drivers because it supports Windows 11.

So any ideas on how to fix this? I really want to play Valorant again without downgrading to Windows 10.

I attached the SSU Info. Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel

Hello Ian_02, 

In this case, as a test, try the recommendation from Harryincorrect.

- perform a clean install of the drivers:

Please let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello Ian_02,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Provide the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers: 

2. Was the issue present while using the Lenovo drivers?

3. Is the game installed in an SSD or HDD?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Ian_02
Novice

Thanks for the response, I'm not using Lenovo Drivers because they are too old, it's from 2018, so I use DCH Drivers. And the game was installed on a HDD.

And I attached the files that you needed. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Harryincorrect
New Contributor I

Those drivers are not optimized for windows 11. The newest drivers are although. What you can do is downgrade to win 10 but that's a hard step, since you'll be losing your files unless you have a backup. I was also having that issue. I'm having win 11 and what I did was update to driver 30.0.100.9805. So far no problems. 

DeividA_Intel

Hello Ian_02, 

In this case, as a test, try the recommendation from Harryincorrect.

- perform a clean install of the drivers:

Please let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
Ian_02
Novice

Tried the suggestion, it works. Thank you guys for the help.