Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Valorant Driver Compatibility Issues - UHD 620

danishash
Beginner

Ever since upgrading the UHD 620 (i5 8250) drivers on my laptop, I've been having game-breaking stuttering whenever a 3d entity loads (which is almost constantly) in Valorant.

More details in the "Graphics bug report" form attached. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello danishash,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, I would like to confirm the following:

1. Do you see the same behavior with other games or only with Valorant? If so, what are the names of those games?

2. Are you using the drivers provided by your laptop manufacturer? We recommend using the drivers from the laptop manufacturer since those are customized to work perfectly with your device.

3. Are you using driver version 27.20.100.9316? If not, try to install it and check if the issue appears.

- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30266/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?v=t

4. Have you ran all the Windows updates, including the optional?

Also, I would like to let you know that there are no files attached to your post.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello danishash, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello danishash,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos