Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20895 Discusiones

Video Controller (VGA Compatible)

idata
Empleados
4.912 Vistas

I have an HP Pro 3130 MT on Windows 7 32-bit and I'm trying to install a driver. In device manager there is one driver that is not installed. It says Video Controller (VGA Compatible).

When I click on the driver and then "update driver software" I click on search automatically for drivers online, it comes up saying windows has determined that the driver for your device is up to date for "Intel HD Graphics".

So I go find the driver on the website "Intel" and I download and install it. The Video Controller (VGA Compatible) is still there. I have searched around and tried many different drivers to get this working and none have done so.

Is there anything I can do?

0 kudos
2 Respuestas
Allan_J_Intel1
Empleados
3.308 Vistas

Hi there!

According to your computer specifications may come with Intel(R) onboard graphics or ATI or Nvidia graphics. If the automatic tool detects Intel HD Graphics, I recommend checking with your computer manufacturer for any other driver available for your computer model.

Again, it appears that Intel(R) drivers are already installed on your computer.

Thanks

Allan.

idata
Empleados
3.308 Vistas

Got the driver to install properly.

I had to go onto the BIOS and change the graphics option from PCI-E to Onboard.

I then put the driver on again.

Then booted it into safe mode, and then it installed correctly.

Booted it up normaly and I get all the features.

Responder