Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Video problems - Vertical lines

rol2005hun
Novice

hello, i have a problem with creating a video, for upload to youtube. I have this problem: FlyMTA ORFK #2 | Sophia és az A45-ös Mercedes - YouTube - i see green, red, blue lines after ending the video, but the game is good, i dont have this problem. I tried OBS, oCam, intel graphics center, xbox game bar, but... i have intel iris graphics plus 740 | i am from hungary sorry for the bad english

0 Kudos
1 Solution
rol2005hun
Novice
Medion has CyberLink PowerRecover app, with that i maked a factory reset.Use that app if you have software problem

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
rol2005hun
Novice
Sorry, Intel Iris Graphics Plus 940
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

rol2005hun, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
rol2005hun
Novice

Laptop: Medion akoya E15408

Yeah, a new laptop, everything was working fine before april

the issue was started on april 1-2.

i reinstalled the windows, but doesnt works, WIN 10 home, the problem happened at home

0 Kudos
rol2005hun
Novice
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

rol2005hun, Thank you very much for providing that information and the report.

Based on the SSU report we can confirm that the Intel® Generic Graphics driver version 27.20.100.9466 is properly installed.

Just to let you know, we always recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them to work with your specific platform.

I looked in MEDION's website and I was not able to find the graphics driver provided by them:
https://www.medion.com/aldi/laptops/md63690-nord-de/#ausstattung
https://www.medion.com/sg/_lightbox/gsa.php

So please, get in contact directly with MEDION's support to confirm the version and install the graphics driver tested and validated by them and also to gather the instructions on how to do a BIOS update to make sure the latest version is installed in your system:
https://www.medion.com/gb/service/

After that please test the computer and once you get the chance, let us know the results so if necessary, we can further assist you.

Regards,
Albert R.

0 Kudos
rol2005hun
Novice

Imgur: The magic of the Internet - no drivers on medion

0 Kudos
rol2005hun
Novice
Medion has CyberLink PowerRecover app, with that i maked a factory reset.Use that app if you have software problem
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

rol2005hun, Thank you very much for providing those results.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear that the problem of vertical lines got fixed by doing a factory reset after installing the CyberLink PowerRecover app. Thank you as well for sharing the solution in the forums, we are sure it will be very helpful for all the peers viewing this thread.

Any other inquires, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos