Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20686 Discussions

WHY CAN'T I RUN LEAGUE OF LEGUENDS

OEspi6
Beginner

computadora.png

Hello good day, I wanted to know why my pc cannot run league of leguends at more than 30fps, when before I had a third generation i3 without a dedicated video card and it ran perfect, now with these characteristics (i7, 8gb ram, intel hd graphics 630) it should be the same, I have everything to a minimum, I have updated the intel drivers directly from the page, with driver install programs, manually and with windows update and always tells that I have the most updated version, and yet I can't get it to work as it should, I don't know what to do anymore

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

You have not dedicated video adapter currently also. The Intel HD Graphics 630 is an integrated in CPU logic. The Intel HD Graphics 630, uses your RAM as a graphics memory. The Windows and Graphics Driver assigning the RAM for the Graphics logic. Maximum 50% of RAM is assigned (i.e. 4GB in your case). This is not enough to run Windows 10 and games. So, I suggest, buy more RAM.

Please read here to have more information.

Leon

0 Kudos
OEspi6
Beginner

8GB of ram is not enough? for running league with windows? it makes no sense, as I said, I had a i3 of 3rd generation that run it with no problem, and now that I have the i7-7700T and the intel hd graphics 630, it should wotk just fine, I was able to make it improve by installing an older driver, but I still don't think that is working the way it should

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello OEspi6,

Please run the following tool and attach the reports generated.  

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)  

Intel® SSU Download link  

Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  

Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello OEspi6, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello OEspi6, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question.  

Esteban D.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos