Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

WebGL2 on HD3000

Gedro75
Beginner

Hi,

I am looking to blur the background when using Google Meet. I am a teacher and don't want the pupils looking into my house.

I am working on a school laptop HP ProBook 6560b running Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2520M and the Intel HD Graphics 3000.

It wont run WebGL2.0. Any ideas?

Am I wasting my time looking for a solution?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Yes, you are wasting your time.

Your processor and graphics are severely out of date and are no longer supported, and likely do not provide the resources you need.  You should check with google for their requirements.  Also, tools like Zoom would also not work because your graphics are just too old.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Gedro75,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community.

Unfortunately, as our community member commented, the Intel HD Graphics 3000 is discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) helpful to address your request.

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos