Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MKuma59
Beginner

What should I do to play Moto GP 17 as I use to play is earlier (without lag at low settings)?

I've played Moto GP 17 on my laptop earlier about a month ago without lag at low graphic settings. But then one of my relatives took my laptop and they said that there were too many virus that they reinstalled windows and deleted all the data. I kept Moto GP game setup with me. in a pendrive. But now I am not able to play Moto GP 17 like I used to do it earlier. Now the game lags too much at the same (low ) graphic settings. I have Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 -3217U CPU @1.80GHz 1.70GHz with 4 GB RAM and x64 bit operating system. What should I do now? Please Help*

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MKuma59, Thank you for posting on this Community. Game lag issues may occur if your drivers and operating system are outdated. Check if you are using the latest drivers and updates after reinstalling the operating system. Now, to better assist you, we would like to take a look at your system configuration. Please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91... 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Also, do you experience the same issue with other games? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MKuma59, If you have any further questions, we will be glad to assist you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MKuma59, If you are still having lag issues with Moto GP 17, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation