05-11-2020 12:22 PM
- You should give more information:
- You Windows version?
- Your computer/CPU model?
- Since, you posted this question in Graphics forum, I assume that you have problem to update the Graphics Driver. If you have Windows updated and your CPU is 6th generation or newer, use this time Manual Update procedure:
- Download the latest DCH Graphics Driver Version: 188.8.131.5290 (yes this is the latest DCH Graphics Driver)
- Disconnect the internet.
- Right click on currently installed driver (in Device Manager), then click on Uninstall device. Check the "Delete the driver software from this device" option.
- Reboot your computer. After finishing uninstalling you should see Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter.
- Now, install previously downloaded driver 184.108.40.20690
- Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.
05-12-2020 05:13 PM
05-12-2020 07:39 PM