Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Where is the option "picture size" in Intel Graphics Command Center

tja1
Beginner

Hello 

i'm a microsoft dispay 

in old version "intel HD Graphics Control Panel"  i'm option "picture size" but in news version "intel Graphics Commander Center" i'm not where is this option  ? (i can't modify "scale" option to in this news version (block in "maintain display scaling)  )

How i can modify the size of picture  on my tv with the wireless display (microsoft display) 

Can you help me 

i post a picture of my old control panel with this option 

thank 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

This forum is intended to support the issues related to Intel® Graphics Compute software technologies, such as OpenCL* GPU driver and oneAPI Level Zero.

However, we are working internally, and we will help you redirect this thread to the appropriate forum.

Have a Good day.

Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

tja1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello tja1, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello tja1, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos