Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Why Didn't The Post I Just Submitted Go Through?

Paul_L
New Contributor I

I have tried to post twice, however it doesn't appear here.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MaryT_Intel
Employee

Yes, my apologies. It was caught by our spam tool. Things like this, MD5: b358258f4abae0d5711c7ae1892743fb, just confuse it. But it learns over time.

I approved it for release. Thanks and I apologize again for the delay in getting it posted for you. Kind regards,

Mary T.

Support Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

you likely had words that were interpeted as nonsense or links that were not allowed by the spam checker.

Try posting again, with the post being as clear as possible.

0 Kudos
Paul_L
New Contributor I

The only link is to Intel's own website.

It appears to be a problem with "Insert/Edit Code Sample". As soon as I use one of those boxes – even if it just contains a single word – it deletes the entire post. Now I have three rejected posts. 

https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-Files-Not-Signed-With-A/m-p/1202513

https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-Files-Not-Signed-With-A/m-p/1202524

0 Kudos
Paul_L
New Contributor I

Can a member of staff look into this please.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I have informed the community manager for you.

Doc

0 Kudos
Paul_L
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
MaryT_Intel
Employee

Yes, my apologies. It was caught by our spam tool. Things like this, MD5: b358258f4abae0d5711c7ae1892743fb, just confuse it. But it learns over time.

I approved it for release. Thanks and I apologize again for the delay in getting it posted for you. Kind regards,

Mary T.

Support Community Manager

0 Kudos
Paul_L
New Contributor I
0 Kudos