Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Why does the Intel Driver & Support Assistant tell that is necesary that update "Gráficos Intel®: Controladores DCH® 10 de Windows" and when I want to install tell me that I dont have the minimum requieres componente? Thanks you all!

BGuad
Beginner

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Describe your hardware and Os:

What is your processor model number?

What is your device model number? Laptop or desktop?

What OS? Windows 10? What version? 1903?

Doc

BGuad
Beginner

I have Windows 10 1903 and the processor ir i9-9900K, it is a desktop I made buying differents components, the motherboard is Msi z390 pro carbon ac.

I dont know why the Intel Driver & Support Assistant told me that is necesary to update and then it fails because i dont have minimun requires! thank you!Captura.PNG

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You did not answer all the questions. What version of WIndows 10 are you using? 1903?

Doc

BGuad
Beginner

Yes! I writed it, I am using Windows 10 1903 but I think this error was in the last update of windows too!

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Are you using an add-on graphics card as well?

Doc

BGuad
Beginner

If you are talking about an external GPU no, Im not using an external, I have the Nvidia rtx 2070!

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I am talking about an add-on card (like the nvidia), and not an eGPU.

On many motherboards, using an add-on card will disable the onboard (intel) graphics.

You need to check your bios settings, or contact MSI for support with their bios and video settings.

Doc

BGuad
Beginner

You were right!! I change my bios setting and I initiate windows with de Intel Integrate Graphics and it works! The Intel Driver & Support Assistant change the update description and now it update sucssesfull!

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Glad to help.

Doc

0 Kudos