08-01-2019 12:00 PM
Hi @SCabe ,
- Download the latest graphics driver for your CPU: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28888/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=95451 . I'm giving you a link to Intel site, however it is advisable to look for latest driver in Dell site. You, however didn't provided your laptop model.
- Next, disconnect Internet.
- Open Device Manager and the Graphics Adapter section. Uninstall the currently installed Graphics Driver (check the Delete option). You should see Microsoft Basic Driver. Reboot your laptop.
- Install the previously downloaded Graphics Driver, version 220.127.116.1112
- Reconnect the Internet and reboot your laptop.
08-01-2019 01:20 PM