Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

Windows 11 update rolls back driver

RichKK
Beginner

Intel... your customers need your help!

I have been buying products using your technology since my first Gateway computer more than 25 years ago. I have done so because it has proved to be some of the most reliable in the digital world. I trust it to work, every time. That being said...

I am diligent about updates, software and drivers. Using your update tool, I have updated my graphics driver repeatedly, only to find that after restarting, Windows 11 Update has rolled it back to an older version every time. It is infuriating.

Please understand I believe this to be entirely a failure with Microsoft and not Intel. However, in my attempts to research the problem, it appears that Microsoft has failed to address the issue for some time and continues to ignore the hundreds of posts I've read on their support forums.

I respectfully request your intervention. Please work this out with Microsoft. Your users need an advocate!

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @RichKK

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

Your comment is really important to us and has been added to our records now, we really appreciate your feedback on this matter. 

If you need technical support assistance, please let us know. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos