Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Windows Move Maker distorted gui

russmand
Beginner

Fresh installation on my PC after trying all sorts of settings. The picture shows the video taking a right turn downwards.  Any idea what to try?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello russmand,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Provide the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers: 

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html 

3. Did the issue appear after a system update?

4. Have you updated graphics drivers and windows version?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
russmand
Beginner

Hi,

The graphics console didn't work. Had to install the new one, but PC is too early a generation.  Attached are the only graphics info I have, which I posted with the question.

Intel driver.jpg

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello russmand,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Based on your report, I noticed that both CPU and graphics are discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos