Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Windows is constantly sending information that the BF3. EXE application has been prevented from accessing the graphics hardware, what to do?

RBrun6
Beginner

I3 8100 - HD Graphics 630.

Windows 10 Pro

I have tried to update the driver, but Windows says that this in the latest version, on the Intel site has a DCH driver which I have already tried to install but presented incompatibility in some games. and other drivers even though they appear in the downloadable list has no specification for processors in the series "Coffee Lake ".

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RBrun6
Beginner

Direct X function "Get Device Removed Reason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG: Device hung to badly formed commands.. GPU: "Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630", Driver Unknown.

This message also appears after the game crashes.

0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello RBrun6, Thank you for contacting our Intel® communities. In order for me to assist you and to have a better insight of your system, please provide me with the .txt file that the System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Also, can you tell us more about the compatibility issues that you are experiencing with your games? I hope this helps. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello RBrun6, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello RBrun6, We just wanted to check if you still need help Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello RBrun6, We just wanted to check if you still need help We are closing your case as we have not heard anything back from you. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back if needed. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos