Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20954 Discussions

X-Plane 12 Support

ECVPH
Novice

Hello there,

i purchased ARC 770 saturday, but i can´t start x-plane 12 because of missing drivers

I had to put my my old rtx 2070 super back in. Is there a solution near with the missing vulkan

drivers?.

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
90 Replies
Jotamax
Beginner

If you are going to create a new thread, please send me the link that would be great.

0 Kudos
aGEEKdude
Novice

Sorry to have kept you waiting, I've been extremely busy and haven't had the chance to create a bug report. I'll try updating to the latest drivers (I'll try the .5592 version that you said you were able to install but not run the game). I'll create a new thread later today and send the link here if it still isn't working on the latest drivers.

0 Kudos
Jotamax
Beginner

Don't worry, I have continued updating the continuous Intel driver updates and the last one that came out was 5762 and it still doesn't work.

Don't forget to send me the link and thank you.

0 Kudos
Jotamax
Beginner

I just installed version 5594 of the drivers and the vulkan error remains with this version, when I installed 5592 I was able to install but could not play, now neither of the two.

0 Kudos
aGEEKdude
Novice

Even 5592 didn't work for me, as well as .5762. Working on a new forum post right now.

0 Kudos
Jotamax
Beginner

New Driver101.5762, same thing still can't play.

0 Kudos
aGEEKdude
Novice

To everyone that still has this issue on the latest drivers, I have created a new forum post (linked at the bottom) with all the error information. Please use this forum from now on if you still have issues with the installation and execution of X-Plane 12 with the latest intel arc drivers (anything after 101.5186). (@Jotamax here's your requested mention, also @Gabriela_Intel here's my new post if you'd like to follow up there)

NEW FORUM POST IS LINKED HERE

Full length link for those who need it: https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/X-Plane-12-Vulkan-error-after-initial-fix/m-p/1615201

0 Kudos