Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21222 Discussions

XeSS issues with newest driver Driver 31.0.101.4672 intel ARC A750

BKKSPY
Beginner

Hi Intel, 

หลังจากที่ฉันได้อัพเดตไดร์เวอร์ล่าสุด  31.0.101.4672 ไม่มี XeSS  ในเกม Diablo 4 เหมือนอย่างไดร์เวอร์ตัวเก่า 31.0.101.4644 ตามรูปภาพที่แนบ Screenshot 2023-09-02 072725.pngScreenshot 2023-09-04 192450.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello BKKSPY,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I see that the Intel® XeSS has disappeared after the graphics driver update 31.0.101.4672 with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics, as a gamer I know the importance of this feature to improve the game experience, I will be more than glad to help you.  

โปรดทราบว่าฉันสามารถสนับสนุนคุณเป็นภาษาอังกฤษเท่านั้น ฉันได้ใช้เครื่องมือแปลเว็บเพื่อแปลคําตอบนี้ดังนั้นอาจมีการแปลที่ไม่ถูกต้อง

To know the hardware and software you have installed in your system, please download, run, save and attach the report for the following tool Intel® System Support Utility for Windows (SSU), you can find the steps on the link How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows.  

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello BKKSPY,

Were you able to run the Intel® (SSU) report?   

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello BKKSPY,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello BKKSPY,

Before we close this thread, I want to let you know that we released a new graphics driver some days ago, and I would like to know if the issue persists in this version, please perform a clean installation to version 31.0.101.4826 with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU). For guidance, How to Use the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to Uninstall an Intel® Graphics Driver.

Keep me informed of the results.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello BKKSPY,

Were you able to perform the clean installation to version 31.0.101.4826?   

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello BKKSPY,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Andres P.   

0 Kudos