Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21079 Discussions

Zeepkist a game not loading

Ben444333
Novice

A game called Zeepkist on Steam launches but does not load, It gets stuck on the loading screen, not sure if this is because of drivers or the game itself

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ben444333

Upon taking a look at this issue we noticed this game is in an Early Access state, hence, our recommendation is that you report this issue to the game developer since dev builds will get updated first, however, if the problem persists after the game has been fully released, feel free to open a new topic and reach back to us so we can offer further help.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Ben444333
Novice

system specs here in .txt

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ben444333

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. We appreciate you taking the time to report this issue we know is important for you that your games work properly and we will be glad to assist.

We would advise that you first try both reinstalling the game and the drivers on your system. In the case of the drivers, I see that you are using version 31.0.101.4577, so please uninstall it using Display Driver Uninstaller, reboot your system, and then update to version 31.101.4676. We want to make sure both the game and driver have no corrupted files.

If the issue persists, Could you please let us know if Resizable BAR is enabled on your system? We recommend enabling Resizable BAR for best performance and compatibility.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Ben444333
Novice

Ops sorry sent the wrong .txt file my bad.

Yea resizable bar is enabled and I am on the newest driver and have uninstalled and reinstalled both the driver and game.

The game still fails to go past the loading screen If yous want, I can record the game/screen so yous can see what might be rong.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ben444333

I see the same issue still happens after using Display Driver Uninstaller and reinstalling both the game and driver. Allow me to take a further look at this problem, I will come back once I have next steps for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ben444333

Upon taking a look at this issue we noticed this game is in an Early Access state, hence, our recommendation is that you report this issue to the game developer since dev builds will get updated first, however, if the problem persists after the game has been fully released, feel free to open a new topic and reach back to us so we can offer further help.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Ben444333
Novice

A corrupted file was the problem

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ben444333

Thank you for letting us know. It is great to know the issue was a corrupted file and you were able to fix it we appreciate that you shared your findings with the community. As informed in our previous posts since the game is in Early Access in case any other issue arises the best way to go would be to contact the developer so they can assist.

Please feel free to open a new topic in case you have further questions.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos