Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20877 Discussions

a suitable graphic and Bluetooth drivers for my NUC8i5BEH

odami
Novice

I've recently bought NUC8i5BEh and I cannot install a few drivers downloaded from here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=nuc8i5beh :

-Graphic adapter driver, and bluetooth drivers gave me the following results:"the installation package is not supported by this type of processor".

I've also tried with  Intel driver and support assistant, and  automatically the results was the same- even this type of NUC is in the list with devices compatible for drivers downloaded. How to solve this? I still have 7 days to evaluate the product before to return . Its a good one and an amazing product which I want to have it and use it at full of it's capacity with graphic driver too. I've also open a ticket to support, but it takes some time to respond and maybe someone from here help me quiker.Thx

26 Replies
odami
Novice

I installed the newest version and it works perfectly everything. I apologize I was stupid....

Many thanks for your patience and support.

0 Kudos
odami
Novice

I installed the newest version and it works perfectly everything. I apologize, I was stupid....

Many thanks for your patience and support. Have nice days

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I guess I am glad you finally got it working. I gave you my procedure four days ago and told you what the problem was. A lot of time has been spent on something easily corrected.

Now that you have learned the importance of keeping windows updated, I hope you do so and avoid issues like this in the future.

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

No! Either before or during the Windows installation, delete all partitions and let Windows create and format what it needs. If you do not, then Windows will use whatever it finds and this could result in MBR partitioning and Legacy Boot remaining in use. During the install process, delete all partitions and then tell Windows to install to the unused space. This will allow Windows to replace the MBR partition table with a GPT partition table and properly support UEFI Boot.

...S

0 Kudos
odami
Novice

Yes there was a lot of time lost for you and for me. Again I really really apologize for that embarassing. For me there were 2 crazy days and I was like in a loop-try again and again to solve, and I didn't supose that media cration tools received from the windows seller licence was so old. Each engineer get in his life a situation like this, based on a false initial information. In the past I was laughed by coleagues who got situations like this, and now I was shocked I've got it this time-It was my turn...Anyway a good lesson not to belive everything we get, before to check.Thank you for your kindness and pacience. God bless you all.

AlHill
Super User

Regarding these media creation tools, you were informed five days ago on how to create the USB install media for the CURRENT version of Windows 10, and you ignored that advice and used the old install media, repeatedly.

This thread has had massive edits and deletions, and does not reflect the entire effort, or reality.

Doc

0 Kudos