Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20896 Discussions

arc750如何无法识别腾讯游戏

ccccgod
Beginner
在最近一次更新驱动后,发现驱动无法自动识别系统中的腾讯游戏,导致刚加载游戏时非常卡顿(甚至不如核显)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello ccccgod

请注意,我只能用英语为您提供支持。我使用了网络翻译工具来翻译此回复,因此可能存在一些不准确的翻译。

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry that you are experiencing issues when trying to play Tencent games on your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics. Please let us know the following information to further assist you:

• Do you use a single launcher for the games affected by this issue?
  • What are the games affected by this issue?
  • Is there any error message?
  • If you roll back to a previous driver version, do the games work fine?
  • Please share a short video showing this problem.
  • Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it to your response.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
ccccgod
Beginner

Hello Hugo_Intel

I do need assistance,The following content is intended to answer the above question.

• I use single launcher
  • League of Legends.But I encounter issues while playing on the mainland server, but I don't experience this problem while playing on the Taiwan server
  • No error msg
  • Rolling back to the old version doesn't seem to work either.

Ever since encountering issues with League of Legends, I've experienced multiple instances of blue screen crashes after finishing a game. Just this morning, I updated my graphics card driver to the latest beta version, but my computer failed to load the driver properly, preventing me from accessing the system. After using the integrated graphics to roll back to driver version 4255, I was able to start up using Arc normally, but found that the Arc driver could not load. I'm not sure what to do next.

I hope to receive your reply soon.

ccccgod

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello ccccgod

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello ccccgod

Based on the logs files provided, please let's update the following components on the system to ensure full compatibility with the GPU:

1. Go to your motherboard manufacturer's website and update the BIOS to the latest version. The latest version seems to be 7D42v1B.
  2. Update your Operating system to the latest version you are currently using build 19044 for Windows 10 21H1, you will need to update to the latest build version 19045 for Windows 22H2.
  3. Uninstall the current driver using Display Driver Uninstaller. Once uninstalled download and update to the latest version 31.0.101.4311.

If the issue persists, please let us know the following information:

• Based on the videos that you shared I can notice frame drops and general stuttering in the game, however, I see that you also mentioned freezes and BSOD crashes. Could you please describe exactly the system behavior so we can have a better understanding of the issue?
  • Is Resizable BAR enabled on your system?
  • Share screenshots of the in-game graphics settings.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello ccccgod

Were you able to complete the troubleshooting steps from my previous post? Let us know the results and also share with us the information requested in the previous post as well.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
ccccgod
Beginner

Dear Hugo,

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your patience and assistance throughout the troubleshooting process. Thanks to your help, my graphics card is now running smoothly without any blue screen errors. I believe the issue was caused by not using DDU previously, as a simple reinstallation of the drivers allowed me to enjoy my games without any issues.

Once again, thank you for your invaluable support and expertise. It is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
ccccgod

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello ccccgod

Thank you for letting us know. it is great to know that the issue was resolved after reinstalling the driver on your system. Since this thread is now resolved we will close it. Feel free to open a new topic in case you happen to need assistance with any other issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos