Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

can not install the lateset software driver for HD Grapics.

Apache
Novice

Hello,

I am having problem installing the lateset driver for Intel Graphics 15.40 on windows 10.

can start to install the driver but half way though the following error message appears on the screen setup failed.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Matthew

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Apache, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).  

2. Can you provide the error code that you get when trying to install the driver? If possible provide a screenshot. 

3. How are you trying to install the driver? Are you doing a manual installation or using Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)? Please explain  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Apache
Novice

Hello.

just a quick update to tell you that the problem is not fixed the pc was having a funny 5 mins.

Thanks again for your help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Apache, 

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry but I am not sure I understood correctly, can you please explain if the issue is resolved or not? In case you need further assistance can you please provide the information requested in the previous post?

Regards, 

Sebastian M 

0 Kudos
Apache
Novice

Hello.

the problem is fixed no more help needed.

thanks

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Apache, 

Thank you very much for confirming.

Based on that, we will proceed to close this inquiry. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos