Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21097 Discussions

canales de ram core i3-7100

LS9
Beginner

Cuatos canales de ram puede usar mi core i3 de 7th?

es mejor usar pocos canales o varios ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @LS9  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I will gladly assist you here. 

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translations.  

We have a forum for those specific products and questions so we are moving it to the correct forum (Processors). 

As you can see on the Intel® Core™ i3-7100 Processor specifications, it supports a maximum of 2 memory channels. Regarding your second inquiry, more memory channels mean more memory capacity and can give you a better performance depending on your PC needs/requirements. Nevertheless, the performance will not only depend on your memory, it depends on all your PC components (Drive, RAM, Motherboard, processor, etc.).

Please, let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @LS9  

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @LS9  

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos