Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization

cris

cristian2321
Beginner

ok normally I don't usually update my graphics drivers, and recently I decided to do so, therefore I downloaded the latest version of the Intel HD Graphics 630 graphic driver and when I downloaded it, I uninstalled the old driver and I started the installation and when it finished it asked me to restart and it I restarted and when the equipment was turned on the installer was reopened and I continued installing it and restarting it for about 6 times in a row and I got tired in a moment and finished the process without restarting and when I open what would be the interface of the graphic controller, only the change worked for me resolution did not let me change the brightness or saturation and I don't know what to do and I don't want to go back to an old graphic controller because it used to cause performance problems when playing games

https: //downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30148/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers? wapkw = intel% 20 ...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos