Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

driver

giuseppe1
Beginner

Salve, sono un nuovo possessore in intel.

ho un i3 1005 g1, ed è il mio prima intel. girando sul pc ho fatto caso che posso installare driver della scheda video tramite ( centro comandi della della grafica intel ) e andando su supporto ho la possibilità di aggiornare il driver della scheda video.

devo e credo che sia una beta, la mia domanda è devo aggiornare o no?

cosa mi comporta aggiornare?

grazie!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

giuseppe1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

For your information, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In reference to your inquiries, "should i upgrade or not?" "what does updating entail?", normally the upgrade is done in order to fix a problem or to try to resolve an issue, if the computer is working properly then it is not necessary to do the update, especially in this case that we are talking about a Beta driver that most of the times it is used for testings.

Just in case, in the following link you will find all the drivers that Intel® has available for installation, Intel® Download Center:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel 

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello giuseppe1, I just received an update on this matter.

Just to let you know, the Intel® Graphics Command Center does not offer the installation of a Beta driver, it offers the installation of stable Intel® Graphics drivers.

So, could you please provide a screenshot of the Graphics driver it is being offered on the application?

Go to "Device Manager", look for "Display Adapters" right-click on it and select the "Intel® Graphics Controller", right-click again on it and select "Properties" then look for the "Driver" tab and please share a screenshot of the driver version showing in there.

Also, please provide the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello giuseppe1, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello giuseppe1, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos