Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

drivers for intel hd graphics intel core i5 m560 for windows 10?

BPort1
Novice

will drivers for the Intel HD graphics core i5 M560 for Windows 10? that those who are using the version 8.15.10.2900 of the date November 26, 2012 for Windows 7 and do not work well on Windows 10, they are very old

11 Replies
ZKost1
Beginner

I have the same problem. This happens when you set the display to be turned off at idle and then to include display driver gives error. Intel HD graphics core i5 M480M

0 Kudos
BPort1
Novice

I had the same problem but solved by upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Build 10240. The problem today is the low yield of the Blast plotted by the controller is very, very old.

DHera1
Beginner

Same CPU...

Brightness stuck at low and the setting does not work

Any tip ?

0 Kudos
BPort1
Novice

What is your PC? Brand and model

0 Kudos
DHera1
Beginner

Sony VAIO VPCS13C5E with I5 m560 + HD Graphics.

0 Kudos
DHera1
Beginner

My brightness control works only with standard Microsoft VGA Driver.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Please bear in mind you have an Intel® HD Graphics first generation graphics. If you check the list of supported operating system linked below, you will notice that Windows 10 is not available.

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-034343.htm Graphics Drivers — Supported Operating Systems

Allan.

0 Kudos
FAsd
Beginner

So if this generation of proccessors it's not compatible, why the heck did you guys allowed the Windows 10 update?? it's just stupid. Sorry guys but this is stupid. Never buying a intel thing again.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

If you owned Windows operating system version previously, Microsoft itself provided this update, this is independent of the hardware of your computer.

Allan.

0 Kudos
AndrePS
Beginner

Thank you for the welcome

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Responding to a 6-year old thread?

There is no driver for your graphics for Windows 10, except the Microsoft generic driver,

It is time for you to upgrade to a new system.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos