Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

dual monitors

HP4
Beginner

Cannot get Intel HD graphics card to do separate programs, only mirroring.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
32 Replies
HP4
Beginner

Dear Mr. Pearsons let's not get snarky here! We apparently are not on the same plain or even the same planet!! It is obivious that have ignored my earlier correspopndence, but that's ok we all make mistakes!!  I was not trying to respond to the e-mails .. period.  Take a deep breath and relax!  Sounds like you are wound up tight.  Advisor Esteban indicated to me that if I could not send on the scan on this venue that an e-mail address was available making it possible to send the scan by.  

You must be a retired dentist since you are attacking my molars!!

0 Kudos
HP4
Beginner

Esteban, I did not find the e-mail address you sent.  Would you please send again.  Or if you have sucifient info can you give an answer.

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello HP4,

I understand that you still not able to attach the report to this thread.

I would like to inform you that I already send an email to you requesting the report so we can continued with the assistance.

Please reply at my email at your earliest convenience with the information attached.

Additionally, remember that you can always contact Intel customer support directly to receive live support and expedite the resolution of your issue.

In case you are interested, please check the following link. There you can open a service request, Live chat with an agent or contact via phone.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello HP4,

The email was sent yesterday to the email address that is related to your account. At this point, we still don’t have information from your system to determine what could be possibly causing this behavior.

To better assist you, I would appreciate if you could provide the following information:

• Please provide the model of your computer. Is this a laptop or a desktop?
  • Please provide a detailed description of your current configuration. How the monitors are connected? Are you using any adapter?
  • What is your operating system version?
  • Please provide the model of your graphics adapter and the driver that is currently installed.
  • Please provide a brief description of the troubleshooting steps that you’ve performed so far

We will be waiting for your response.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello HP4,

Do you have any update on this matter?

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos
HP4
Beginner

To date, I have not gotten any suggestions or answers to fix my problems. 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

If you do not provide the data requested, we cannot help you. Forget email; attach the SSU report to a response post here.

...S

0 Kudos
HP4
Beginner

Will try sending again but I have had not luck in past attempts!

0 Kudos
HP4
Beginner
0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello HP4,

Thank you for your response.

I understand, we will be waiting for your response then.

Remember that the necessary information to proceed was also requested via this channel in a previous post.

In case that you are not able to attach the report requested, we would appreciate if you could provide the following information:

• Please provide the model of your computer. Is this a laptop or a desktop?
  • Please provide a detailed description of your current configuration. How the monitors are connected? Are you using any adapter?
  • What is your operating system version?
  • Please provide the model of your graphics adapter and the driver that is currently installed.
  • Please provide a brief description of the troubleshooting steps that you’ve performed so far

We will be waiting for your response.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos
HP4
Beginner

Re:  HP 339A - Desktop.  Monitors both HP-One via VGA 2nd DP connections.  No adaptors.  Operating system Win 10 version 183663 (?).  Intel core i5-3470@ 3.3Hz.  Graphics adaptor Intel HD, updated 10/27/2020.  Driver version 10.18.10.5161.  

Troubleshooting activities-Monitor connections swapped monitors, and cabling using 3 different monitors and cables.  Canceled and reinstalled graphics card, checked for updates - it is current.  Monitors checked set up on both and they are ok, powered up CPU with monitors off,  put them back online, and reversed the settings. (this appeared online as a troubleshooting effort to make sure monitors are responding as they should.   

Searched the internet for solutions and tried so many I cannot remember them all!  Will try to drag and drop scan once more.  It is still possible I am not doing it right!  Cannot tell if the scan is being attached! 

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello HP4,

We appreciate the information provided. This information was important to identify the Intel Product that you are using.

After checking your processor and the graphics adapter that you have

I need to inform you that due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, however, perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.  

I would like to share with you the Discontinued Products website  that may be helpful to address your concern.   

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  I hope that you are able to resolve this behavior as soon as possible.

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos