Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20954 Discussions

faulty graphics card

Tomek1
Beginner

yesterday I installed a clean windows 10 Home I enter the desktop and it refreshes my screen and then throws a bluescreen error code Critical process died, when I managed to get the situation under control with my computer I wanted to play a game (Roblox) but it automatically threw me out it didn't show any error all the drivers are updated even the graphics card driver too I even acutalized the system didn't work I uninstalled the game and installed it again it didn't work and the microsoft store doesn't work i can't get it to work i search for microsoft store i click and nothing i don't know what's going on i checked everything in the hardware but nothing is broken i think it's the graphics card that's broken right so i'm writing to you asking you to explain and fight the problem , thank you !

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello Tomek1,

We apologize for any inconvenience that this might have caused you. Rest assured, we will assist you with your enquiry. Please let me gather the following details in order for us to further understand the situation. Also, feel free to include additional information you may find relevant that can help us diagnose and identify the issue.

• Besides Roblox, are you having the same issue with other games?
  • Please share with us a photo/screenshot showing the errors causing the issue for analysis
  • Did your system use to work before? Or is this an out-of-box issue?
  • Any recent changes (hardware/software) made on the system?
  • What steps were taken to troubleshoot this issue?
  • Please download and run this tool, Intel® System Support Utility(https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?v=t) so I can help check your system info and assist us with troubleshooting. Once finished downloading, open the tool, click on scan (leave the default items checked), click next, then save the system information to a .txt file. Please provide us the .txt file.

Best regards,

Jay B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hi Tomek1,

I hope you are doing well. Since we have not heard any feedback regarding our previous post, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jay B

0 Kudos