Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

...file not found.

idata
Employee
...File not found.This message is recorded in the Event Log under IAANTmon - Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor, and I receive several each time I boot - noted as follows:RAID Plug-In Version: 8.8.0.1009 Language Resource Version of the RAID Plug-In: File not found Create Volume Wizard Version: 8.8.0.1009 Language Resource Version of the Create Volume Wizard: File not found Create Volume from Existing Hard Drive Wizard Version: 8.8.0.1009 Language Resource Version of the Create Volume from Existing Hard Drive Wizard: File not found Modify Volume Wizard Version: 8.8.0.1009 Language Resource Version of the Modify Volume Wizard: File not found Delete Volume Wizard Version: 8.8.0.1009 Language Resource Version of the Delete Volume Wizard: File not found Event Monitor User Notification Tool Version: 8.8.0.1009 Language Resource Version of the Event Monitor User Notification Tool: File not foundLike most PC users, I prefer a system that runs at PEAK PERFORMANCE, and these "File not found" issues make me highly suspicious that Intel's RAID 1 software is not performing at its peak. The manual states nothing in this regard - any thoughts?Thank you.AnnaGP.S. Below it the actual IAANTmon log...Event Source: IAANTmon Event Category: None Event ID: 7500 Date: 4/14/2009 Time: 8:15:17 PM User: N/A Computer: ANNAGSPC-AC9EBD Description: Intel RAID Controller: Intel(R) ICH8R/ICH9R/ICH10R SATA RAID Controller Number of Serial ATA ports: 4 RAID Option ROM Version: 6.0.0.1022 Driver Version: 8.8.0.1009 RAID Plug-In Version: 8.8.0.1009 Language Resource Version of the RAID Plug-In: File not found Create Volume Wizard Version: 8.8.0.1009 Language Resource Version of the Create Volume Wizard: File not found Create Volume from Existing Hard Drive Wizard Version: 8.8.0.1009 Language Resource Version of the Create Volume from Existing Hard Drive Wizard: File not found Modify Volume Wizard Version: 8.8.0.1009 Language Resource Version of the Modify Volume Wizard: File not found Delete Volume Wizard Version: 8.8.0.1009 Language Resource Version of the Delete Volume Wizard: File not found ISDI Library Version: 8.8.0.1009 Event Monitor User Notification Tool Version: 8.8.0.1009 Language Resource Version of the Event Monitor User Notification Tool: File not foundEvent Monitor Version: 8.8.0.1009 Array_0000 Status: No active migrations Hard Drive Data Cache Enabled: Yes Size: 596.1 GB Free Space: 0 GB Number of Hard Drives: 2 Hard Drive Member 1: WDC WD3200KS Hard Drive Member 2: WDC WD3200AAKS<p...
0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi, AnnaG. I offered a suggestion in your other thread but am pasting it here too so you can see it. 🙂

======================

Those "Language resource file missing" errors look like minor errors related to language files for the console - like it can't find the language files (the files that translate all the strings into the supported languages). The language files wouldn't impact the performance of the RAID software.

What I'd suggest to try to resolve it is to uninstall the application (it should not uninstall the driver, just the minor apps like the console, etc.) and reinstall it.

I haven't seen the error before so am not sure why it would occur; I'll see if I can find out. Did you install the English version or multi-language version? Did the OS language change after install? Could some of the language files have gone missing?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you, Elizabeth - I found it first and replied there in detail.

0 Kudos