Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

freez animation in fifa21

vivaldor
Beginner

hello , i have gpd win max but i have a big probleme , the probleme is freez in animation pack and crash in game in fifa21 , in observator events  error ; the driver igfxn is not respond with directx12

intel i5 1035g7

thansk for futury respond, good bye

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
vivaldor
Beginner
0 Kudos
vivaldor
Beginner

???????????? help me pleas

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello vivaldor,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

To better assist you, please provide us with the below information:

• Is the issue just with Fifa 21?
  • Can you please provide a video or screenshots to see the behavior?
  • Was the game working fine before? If so, when did stop working (after driver update, Windows update, etc)
  • I was unable to find your specific laptop model, could you please provide the specific model and if possible a link to check for customized drivers?

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello vivaldor

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello vivaldor,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos