Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

how to add games in intel graphics control panel gaming section

BTudo1
Beginner

i have original cs go and it isnt appearing in my intel graphics control panel on gaming section

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel

Hello BTudo1

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

With the latest DCH graphics drivers, you can download and use the new Intel® Graphics Command Center and the Intel® Graphics Control Panel which allow scanning for games. These tools are available to be downloaded from the Microsoft® Store.

You can download the Intel® Graphics Command Center from the below link*:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/intel-graphics-command-center/9plfnlnt3g5g?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

To add a game with the Intel® Graphics Command Center, please follow these steps:

1. Launch the application from Windows® Apps and Features.
  2. Go to the "Home" tab and under the "Games" section click on "Auto Detect". This will scan for all supported games and allow you to select which ones you want to add. You may also click on "Manually Select" for manual selection".

It is worth mentioning that The Intel Graphics Command Center tries its best to locate these games at its usual installation locations. But some games can’t be detected due because they have a separate launcher (for example, Steam*, Epic* and others). The Intel Graphics Command Center can still detect some games in the launcher but not all. We're adding discoverable games to our catalog regularly. There are also times when a game gets updated and some configuration in games has changed so it becomes undetectable with our existing parameters. This will require an update to the Intel Graphics Command Center which will again make this game detectable. However, you can always add games manually via “+” button (Add Games).

With the Intel® UHD Graphics Control Panel, you may scan and add games using the "Scan" button located in the bottom part of the Gaming Section.

We also recommend running the latest graphics driver available for your system and additionally, you may check recommended settings for games available at https://gameplay.intel.com/

Note: The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer to get the latest DCH drivers directly from them so you don’t lose features or customizations.

For more information regarding DCH drivers, please refer to this link: Frequently Asked Questions about Windows* DCH Drivers for Intel® Graphics.

Should you have additional inquiries, please let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is the model number of your NUC?

Doc

0 Kudos
BTudo1
Beginner

I've done a mistake I don't have a NUC it's a Lenovo with Intel® Core™ i3-8130U Processor

(4M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz) and Graphics adapter: Intel® UHD Graphics 620

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello BTudo1

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

With the latest DCH graphics drivers, you can download and use the new Intel® Graphics Command Center and the Intel® Graphics Control Panel which allow scanning for games. These tools are available to be downloaded from the Microsoft® Store.

You can download the Intel® Graphics Command Center from the below link*:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/intel-graphics-command-center/9plfnlnt3g5g?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

To add a game with the Intel® Graphics Command Center, please follow these steps:

1. Launch the application from Windows® Apps and Features.
  2. Go to the "Home" tab and under the "Games" section click on "Auto Detect". This will scan for all supported games and allow you to select which ones you want to add. You may also click on "Manually Select" for manual selection".

It is worth mentioning that The Intel Graphics Command Center tries its best to locate these games at its usual installation locations. But some games can’t be detected due because they have a separate launcher (for example, Steam*, Epic* and others). The Intel Graphics Command Center can still detect some games in the launcher but not all. We're adding discoverable games to our catalog regularly. There are also times when a game gets updated and some configuration in games has changed so it becomes undetectable with our existing parameters. This will require an update to the Intel Graphics Command Center which will again make this game detectable. However, you can always add games manually via “+” button (Add Games).

With the Intel® UHD Graphics Control Panel, you may scan and add games using the "Scan" button located in the bottom part of the Gaming Section.

We also recommend running the latest graphics driver available for your system and additionally, you may check recommended settings for games available at https://gameplay.intel.com/

Note: The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer to get the latest DCH drivers directly from them so you don’t lose features or customizations.

For more information regarding DCH drivers, please refer to this link: Frequently Asked Questions about Windows* DCH Drivers for Intel® Graphics.

Should you have additional inquiries, please let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

0 Kudos
BTudo1
Beginner
0 Kudos
ArchieHowell
Beginner

Your question is very good. How can I download Among Us for free for my computer

0 Kudos
kishan_m
Beginner

Hi dear Andrew,

I have an Intel Iris integrated graphics chip and so the graphics utility for the same is Intel Iris Control Panel. I think I have the DCH drivers as my machine is bought after 2018 and the Intel Driver and Support Assistant is showing the driver is updated.

When I try scan for games for my particular utility mentioned above, it is unable to scan and show any games. Kindly help to add games to the utility Intel Iris Control Panel. In reply your to the question BTudo1 you mentioned about getting the Intel Graphics Command Center which is a different utility from what I have.

I really want to use the graphics utility to optimize the game because I think it will help me in better performance.

Awaiting a reply soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Kishan M

0 Kudos
Goshal
Beginner

To add games to the Intel Graphics Control Panel's gaming section, you will need to first locate the game's executable file (.exe) on your computer. Once you have found the game's executable file, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Intel Graphics Control Panel. You can do this by right-clicking on your desktop and selecting "Graphics Properties" or by searching for "Intel Graphics Control Panel" in the Start menu.
  2. In the Intel Graphics Control Panel, select the "Games" tab.
  3. Click the "Add" button at the bottom of the window.
  4. A "Browse" window will appear. Navigate to the location of the game's executable file and select it.
  5. Click the "Open" button. The game should now appear in the "Games" tab of the Intel Graphics Control Panel.
  6. Select the game you've just added, click on "Options" button.
  7. You can select the game's settings or create a custom profile for it.
  8. You can now click on "Launch" button to start the game with your custom settings.

Note that this process may vary slightly depending on the version of the Intel Graphics Control Panel you are using and the operating system you are running.

0 Kudos