Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

how to decrease the card's temperature

RYvuz
Beginner

I have two graphic cards , normally i using Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 when i open the game i using nvidia gtx 1050 ti.

My Intel card generally running at 60 degrees celsius and CPU %5 but when i try to play game temperature goes up to 95 degrees whereas my invidia card running at 50 degrees celsius and CPU %80.In my nvidia settings ı have set use nvidia for games , how can i to increase intel CPU and degrees temperature and how do I redirect the whole load to the NVIDIA card while playing the game.?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

The nvidia control panel is your friend. Look for the setting there.

Doc

0 Kudos
RYvuz
Beginner

But i want to change intel settings however i couldnt find cpu and maximum degrees settings on two panels.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

There is a setting in the nvidia control panel that you can use to make the nvidia card be used all of the time. I do not remember where it is.

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Settings for controlling the processor temperature - that is, fan speed control - are included in the BIOS Configuration and managed from BIOS Setup (though some boards are accompanied with a Windows application that can do this at runtime). There are no parameters for setting a maximum temperature other than in terms of fan speed. There is no capability in desktop for having particular things done (like switching graphics solutions) based upon processor temperature.

...S

0 Kudos