Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20994 Discussions

intel 11th and 12th

mmhowes
Beginner

Good day, 

Will I have problems running the intel arc a770 16gb with the intel i7 10700f?

I have green shadows in COD MW2, on my character and flying birds.

Thanks

Martin

Lastest driver update installed. 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Your subject line says 11th and 12th gen, but you specifically cite a 10th gen processor (which does not have graphics).

So, which is it?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
mmhowes
Beginner

Sorry, that is a bit confusing. 

The home intel GPU page for drivers says it supports the 11th and 12th gen. I have a 10th gen. I know without integrated GPU. 

The topic line should have been different. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

So, you currently have a 10th gen with the a770, and have a problem in your game?

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello mmhowes,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you.

For your questions about using a 10th gen processor, it is important to mention that the Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics supports 10th gen processors or newer. To gather more inforamtion about the System Requirements for the Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics, check our Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics – Desktop Quick Start Guide.

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide us with the following:

• When did the issue start?
  • What is the game distribution service? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)
  • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
  • Could you share a screenshot of the graphics settings?
  • Provide us with a video showing the error.
  • Keep in mind that the Intel System Support Utility will help us have more details about your system.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
mmhowes
Beginner

Good day,

All sorted. It is the intel Xess in COD mw2 that causes the problem. 

Cheers

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello mmhowes

Thank you for your response.

We understand that the problem you have reported is being caused by enabling the Intel® XeSS. Based on this information, we would like to further review this matter internally. We have further details about the problem.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello mmhowes,

Thanks for waiting for a response.

We want to further look into this matter. However, we would need to gather the following inforamtion:

• What is the game distribution service? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)
  • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
  • Share a screenshot of the graphics settings.
  • Created a system report using the Intel System Support Utility
  • Provide us with a video of the issue you described.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello mmhowes

We wanted to confirm if you have been able to gather the information we requested before. Please note that the information will help us further look into this matter.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello mmhowes,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. We wanted to further look into this matter, but we understand that you may consider this issue as solved and would prefer not to continue with troubleshooting.

If you need any additional information, submit a new question since this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos