Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20662 Discussions

intel HD 5500 isuu

Yehia-Ezzat91
Beginner

i have problem with intel hd 5500 in my laptop acer with Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz
its works only in my tv trough HDMI cable not in built in monitor black screen after loading windows
when i disable device its work with the other Vega (NVidia)
i tried to install the latest Vega driver from intel website and windows update also

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello @Yehia-Ezzat91

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us the following information:

• The issue is that the built in monitor doesn't always work, is this correct?
  • What is the laptop model?
  • Does this happen with different drivers?
  • Does this happen with the drivers provided by the laptop manufacturer?
  • Did you check with the laptop manufacturer for troubleshooting?

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Yehia-Ezzat91
Beginner

Hello David 

my laptop model is Acer Aspire E5-571G

yes it's happen with any drive i installed from intel either acer too

i am sorry but acer support not exist in Alexandria -Egypt

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thanks for the update, in this case we recommend using the laptop manufacturer's drivers but if none of the drivers of either side help, this could be an operating system or laptop problem. Since this is a laptop we can only recommend software related troubleshooting steps, if you were to try a clean install of any of the drivers you might lose the second monitor temporarily so the best option is to work with Acer directly for different troubleshooting steps. repair or warranty options if necessary.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos