Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20913 Discussions

intel arc 310 no display

PanKript
Beginner

hi

i just bought intel arc310 graphic card , after drivers installation, when I turn on pc it shows the logo screen and then just black screen. if I unplug hdmi cable and plug in again then I have display, this happens when the graphics refresh rate set to 60 Hz, at 30hz everything goes normally.

pc connects to 55inches TV.

Is there anything i can do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, PanKript.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

It's good to hear that reconnecting the HDMI cable resolves the issue temporarily at 30Hz. Could you confirm if you're using the HDMI cable directly from the Intel Arc 310 graphics card to the 55-inch TV? And Is your 55-inch TV capable of supporting a 60Hz refresh rate? Have you checked the TV's specifications or tried using a different HDMI port on the TV? This will help us identify any system compatibilities.

Have you installed the latest drivers for your Intel Arc 310 graphics card? If so, did you notice any changes in behavior after the driver update? Was there a different graphics card installed before the Intel Arc 310, and did you encounter similar issues with it? Could you describe any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, such as adjusting display settings or reinstalling drivers? 

Additionally, I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the graphics models, precise driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
PanKript
Beginner

1 i use hdmi cable directly from arc310 to tv

2 my tv support 60hz refresh rate 

3 i tried all 3 hdmi tv ports 

4 i have install the latest drivers i also reinstall them

5 with the old gpu i had no issues but the old card wasnt support 60hz refresh rate that make buy intel arc 310. the use of the pc is for HTPC.

When the refresh rate is at 60hz on netflix display blinking .

now  im using a displayport to hdmi cable without having trouble but with refresh rate at 30hz

the problem start with refresh rate at 60hz.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, PanKript.

Given your current configuration, switching from a DisplayPort to an HDMI cable resolves the issue at 30Hz. However, the problem persists when set to 60Hz, especially noticeable on Netflix. Additionally, I've noticed you've conducted thorough testing with different setups and configurations.

Therefore, I'd like to ask the following additional questions to help us investigate and find a more accurate resolution:

• Could you confirm whether you're using OEM ARC graphics or an Intel-branded Arc product?
  • Please provide the make and model of the TV or monitor you've used.
  • Have you tested the setup with other TVs or monitors? If yes, please specify the screen resolution of each.

Moreover, while knowing the graphics model and screen refresh rate is a good starting point, I also need more information about your system configuration. Please run the Intel SSU report and share the results with me. This will help verify details such as the OS build, driver version, and any system-level errors logged, which are crucial for troubleshooting.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos