Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20951 Discussions

intel arc 750 performance low due to vram being low

soultakerv
Beginner

vram is low while playing any game its not boosting up and running at 70% max i see at low settings on call of duty mwII is 25% at max its still the same not any better plus some of the textures are showing up in rainbow as well as the left side screen at the loading lobby IMG_1055 (1).JPG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @soultakerv  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics, I will gladly assist you here. 

Please, answer these questions to have a better perspective of this issue and try the following steps: 

1. Was it working before? 
  2. Does this issue happen with another video card? Is it possible for you to try another video card? 
  3. You also mentioned that some of the textures are showing up in rainbow, could you please send us a screenshot showing this issue? 
  4. Have you tried updating your graphics driver to the latest version yet? 

Note: Make sure to check you have all the Windows updates before doing the driver installation and doing the clean installation process without internet connection. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @soultakerv

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @soultakerv     

We have not heard back from you, so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos